Thu, 14 Sept|
Spring Retreat: Kondalilla Eco Resort
Ready for a break from the daily grind? Join us at the Thriving Women Retreat for an experience like no other. Our program is designed to help you reset, reflect, reconnect, and reimagine your life.
Time & Location
14 Sept 2023, 9:00 am AEST – 15 Sept 2023, 3:00 pm AEST
Flaxton, 61 Kondalilla Falls Rd, Flaxton QLD 4560, Australia
About the event
Personal growth and transformation is a holistic journey that requires attention to all dimensions of our lives. That's why our retreats are designed around four key elements that we believe are essential to thriving: Reset, Reflect, Reconnect, and Reimagine. Each of these elements represents a crucial aspect of personal growth, and we integrate them in all of our programs to provide a comprehensive and transformative experience.
In our exclusive retreat for executive women, you will explore how to:
- Reflect on your values that guide inner compass,
- Learn how to deepen your self-awareness,
- Foster a learning and growth mindset,
- Build strategies to avoid burnout and reduce stress,
- Develop a toolkit for personal resilient strategies,
- Apply daily practices to overcome challenges,
- Develop a personal plan for curating a thriving life.
Your investment: $2,100.00 AUD
Our retreats are designed to help you prioritise your well-being and invest in your personal growth and includes:
- A comprehensive workbook, journal and online resources so you'll gain the tools and insights you need to thrive in all areas of your life.
- A variety of activities such as yoga, forest walks, meditation, breath work, and more, all designed to help you connect with yourself and nature.
- Nourishing food for breakfast, lunch and dinner to fuel your body and soul.
- Access to our exclusive Thriving Women online community, where you can connect with like-minded women and continue your personal growth journey long after the retreat is over.
$200 Early bird discount if booked and deposit paid by 31st July 2023.
Registrations close 31st August 2023.