Wed, 10 Jan|
Ski & Snowboard Adventure: Myoko Kogen, Japan
We have teamed up with Myoko Snowsports to combine skiing and snowboarding with workshops to help you cultivate inner development and curate a thriving life.
Time & Location
10 Jan 2024, 9:00 am GMT+9 – 12 Jan 2024, 4:30 pm GMT+9
Myoko Kogen , Sekiyama, Myoko, Niigata 949-2111, Japan
About the event
We have teamed up with Myoko Snowsports to combine skiing and snowboarding with workshops to help you cultivate inner development and curate a thriving life. In this program, you will develop your skiing or snowboarding abilities to progress you to the next level and explore how to:
- Reflect on your values that guide inner compass,
- Learn how to deepen your self-awareness,
- Foster a learning and growth mindset,
- Build strategies to avoid burnout and reduce stress,
- Develop a toolkit for personal resilient strategies,
- Apply daily practices to overcome challenges,
- Develop a personal plan for curating a thriving life.
Your investment: JPY ¥179,260 (AUD $1,990)
The Thriving Women Adventures snow programs combine skiing and snowboarding, and are designed to help you prioritise your well-being and invest in your personal growth and includes:
- A comprehensive workbook, journal and online resources so you'll gain the tools and insights you need to thrive in all areas of your life.
- A variety of activities such as yoga, meditation, breath work, and more, all designed to help you connect with yourself and nature.
- Delicious refreshments and lunch to fuel your body and soul.
- Lift tickets and skiing or snowboarding lessons and coaching (beginner, intermediate or advanced levels).
- Access to our exclusive Thriving Women online community, where you can connect with like-minded women and continue your personal growth journey long after the retreat is over.
10% Early bird discount if booked and deposit paid by 30th September 2023.
Registrations close 30th November 2023.